Friday, July 08, 2005

NEWS ALERT: God brings wrath to faggots in London bombings!

So how long do you think we'll hafta wait before some nutjob, backwoody, fascist claims that the fags are the primary targets or at least indirectly responsible for the bombing in London?

I think it'll hit us right around Monday morning. Give the Fundies a good day of prayer and a sermon or two to start the whisper campaign. Then, blammo: God was trying to teach fags a lesson because:

"You know London is a popular gay travel destination."

"Queers are always trolling on public transportation"

"Thursdays are the days homos are out en masse - just look at all the Thursday night drink specials at clubs. Especially the clubs I righteously troll every Thursday night looking for converts to bring to Christ Jesus."

"14% of the male victims in the bombings were wearing green pants - and you know what that means."

"Ever since I was a little boy, my pappy told me that fairies only work on Thursdays in London, and those Brits, ever since The Beatles, aren't God-afeared people."

"Them English got their own word fer the gays, and 'poof' sure as hell sounds like terrorist code to me."

"The leader of their country is a Queen. Get it? And I'm not talking about Elizabeth..."

"Karl Rove said so. And he wasn't getting fisted by Jeff Gannon at the time."

I haven't seen anything yet, but then again Bravo don't cover the reallllly important gay stuff.

And so, I wait. It'll come.

And faster than Karl Rove, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home