Saturday, May 28, 2005

Gotta love Christian Medical & Dental Associations

http://headlines.agapepress.org/archive/5/262005c.asp

I foresee bumper stickers for this group:

HWJIAC?
How Would Jesus Insert a Catheter?

HMNWJP?
How Much Nitrous Would Jesus Pump?

HWJDAB?
How Would Jesus Dump a Bedpan?

Which of the Beatitudes covers herpes, cysts, cancer and cavities?

So: when I get to this excerpt
"I guess if you want to see that [homosexual marriage] helps mental health, you may be able to see it," Rogan concedes. However, he adds, "Personally, from my experience, I have not seen that as a strong point for mental health. The people I've dealt with in a professional sense that have been involved in that kind of lifestyle have not been happy people."

I'm just confused. And he's a Christian doctor. and I just don't understand.

So I figure I could make a coupla bucks (you know, for my feather boa, go-go boy habit) off some fun bumper stickers.

I just wish they'd cure leprosy.

Dick Cheney wouldn't be such a threat, then.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home